Affiliate Partnerships Make Us Stronger
Select Commercial Services is proud to partner with two of the leading international organizations in our industry. These relationships keep us current on all commercial relocation, moving, and asset handling industry developments; as well as access to continuing education and networking opportunities enabling us to better serve our local Twin Cities business customers. Staying current and connected in our industry is important to us and to our customers.
The Office Moving Alliance is an international network of commercial moving, storage and office furniture installation specialists servicing many of the largest companies in the world. Founded in 2007, the Office Moving Alliance consists of 42 members in over 100 cities in 12 countries. Most of our members have been in the office moving business for decades, and some for over a century.
OMA Services Include:
- Local, national and international office relocation partners.
- Certified installers for all modular systems.
- Secure racked storage & electronic inventory systems.
- Secure off-site document storage and retrieval.
- Expert handling for delicate electronics.
Founded in 1980, IFMA is the world’s largest and most widely recognized international association for facility management professionals, supporting 24,000 members in 105 countries.
The association’s members, represented in 134 chapters and 17 councils worldwide, manage more than 37 billion square feet of property and annually purchase more than $100 billion in products and services.
- To meet its mission to “globally advance and support the practice of facility management.
- On an annual basis, IFMA offers facility management professional development through three credentialing programs.
- Produces World Workplace, the world’s largest facility management conference and exposition.
- Conducts research that strengthens the knowledge and skills of FM professionals while advancing the FM profession.
- Provides a wide range of educational courses from entry-level programs to those for highly experienced facility managers.
- Produces industry-leading publications, including magazines, newsletters and blogs.